Our Bankers Life Fieldhouse hotel provides something for even the most discerning sports fan. Within the revitalized downtown corridor lies the city's main sports attractions, including Bankers Life Fieldhouse and the NCAA Hall of Champions, both of which are easily accessible from our hotel.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Since opening for the 1999 NBA season, Bankers Life Fieldhouse has been consistently rated as one of the best venues among the four major sports leagues with the Sports Business Journal recently awarding the arena the highest accolade. The Fieldhouse is home to both NBA and WNBA franchises and attracts national concerts, performance events and other attractions throughout the year.
From the ground up, Bankers Life Fieldhouse caters to its guests. Each seat is up 20-22 inches wide and the concourses are up to 60 feet wide, allowing easier access to any of the over 100 concessions. And during half-time, feel free to relax and socialize with friends or family at any of the many tables throughout Main Concourse or Balcony Level.
- Ticket Office Hours
- Monday - Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Game Days: Open later based on event schedule
- Will Call/Box Office Location
- Fans are asked to enter the Clarian Health Entry Pavilion at the north end of the arena
- Transportation: Our Bankers Life Fieldhouse hotel is located approximately .5 miles from the venue
- A brief 2 minute drive
- A refreshing 10 minute walk
- Parking is available on game-nights through neighboring public and private lots around the arena