Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel is located near Indiana Convention Center (ICC), so close in fact that you could walk the couple of blocks to get there. While it is already huge, the Indiana Convention Center may also be combined with the adjacent Lucas Oil Stadium via a climate-controlled indoor connector. The total complex offers 3.4 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space, making it one of the largest in the world.
The ICC offers:
- 556,600 square feet of contiguous meeting space
- 11 exhibit halls with the largest totaling 88,900 square feet
- 71 meeting rooms
- 3 ballrooms of varying size totaling 62,000 square feet
- 15 minutes from Indianapolis International Airport
- Within close proximity to 200 restaurants
Looking to plan a meeting in Indianapolis? Learn more about our Indianapolis meeting space.