Our Indianapolis Convention Center hotel is just a few short blocks from the Indiana Convention Center. The ICC was built on the site of the former RCA Dome and, is one of the largest convention centers in the country. When combined with Lucas Oil Stadium via a climate controlled indoor connector, the total complex offers 3.4 million square feet of total meeting and exhibit space.
The convention center is conveniently located in downtown Indianapolis and offers:
- 556,600 square feet of contiguous meeting space
- 11 exhibit halls with the largest totaling 88,900 square feet
- 71 meeting rooms
- 3 ballrooms of varying size totaling 62,000 square feet
- 15 minutes from Indianapolis International Airport
- Within close proximity to 200 restaurants
Looking to plan a meeting in Indianapolis? Learn more about our Indianapolis meeting space.