A family vacation is not complete without a visit to The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, the largest and fourth oldest children's museum in the world. At The Children's Museum of Indianapolis, everything is done on a grand scale. Within the five-story building, visitors are welcomed into the museum by a 43-foot tall blown glass sculpture by renowned artist, Dale Chihuly. Permanent exhibits include Dinosphere: Now You're in THEIR World presenting a collection of actual dinosaur fossils and famous dinosaur art; Take Me There: Egypt offering a glimpse into the life of modern day Egypt; and All Aboard! where visitors are transported back to the "age of steam" complete with a 55-ton steam engine that was built in 1868.
Family time is better when shared at our downtown Indianapolis hotel. Explore the world-famous Children’s Museum of Indianapolis with our special offer:
- Rates from $159 per night
- Travel tip: The Indianapolis Children's Museum is located only 3 miles from our hotel
- Complimentary daily all-American breakfast for two
Book online, or call 866-716-8103 and mention rate plan CHILDREN. Blackout dates apply.
Be sure to bring the family and encourage your children to expand their mind in a fun and informative atmosphere.
- Operating Hours:
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10am-5pm
- Monday: Closed
- Admission Prices
- Children (2-17): $10.50
- Adult (18-59): $15.50
- Seniors (60+): $14.50
- Transportation: The Indianapolis Children's Museum is approximately 3 miles from our hotel
- Free parking is available in the museum's parking garage on the west side of Illinois Street