Indianapolis Zoo Hotels
Bring your family to see the animals and stay at Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre, one of the most convenient Indianapolis Zoo hotels. Located within the White River State Park, the zoo is organized around "biomes" - Oceans, Marine Animals, Deserts and Plains - encouraging the animals to interact in a more natural habitat.
Additionally, zoo highlights include rare Pacific walruses, the country's largest dog shark touch-pool, endangered white rhinoceros, energetic dolphins and several interactive animal pavilions and exhibits. The Indianapolis Zoo is also the only institution accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums as a zoo, aquarium and a botanical garden.
- Operating Hours
- Through December 2: Daily, 9am-4pm
- December 2 - December 30: Daily Noon-9pm
- Admission prices
- Adults: $14.50
- Children (2-12) and Seniors (62+): $9.50
- Children (1-under): Free
- Transportation: Our is Indianapolis Zoo hotel is located approximately 1.5 mile from the park
- Is a short 5 minute drive
- On-site parking is available for $6 (for regular vehicles) or $10 (for larger vehicles such as RVs or campers)