Lucas Oil Stadium Hotel
Our Lucas Oil Stadium hotel is located approximately one mile from the field, home to Indianapolis' ever-popular and competitive NFL team. Built to replace the RCA Dome, the new stadium allows for open-air games via a retractable roof - the largest opening for any domed-NFL stadium. Through the state-of-the-art structure, fans are treated to spectacular views of the Indianapolis skyline at the north end of the stadium, though a retractable window.
Looking to make a night of it? Click the book now button above to book our Lucas Oil Stadium hotel's best available rates for the 2013/2014 season.
Lucas Oil Stadium is more than just football. Since opening, the stadium welcomed over 70,000 fans per game for the 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four tournament and is scheduled to play host to the 2011 NCAA Women's Basketball Final Four tournament. The stadium welcomes guests year-round for guided tours with private access to the playing field, a NFL locker room, the press box and numerous other areas not accessible to the general public. When visiting Indianapolis, be sure to also visit Victory Field and Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- Ticket Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm
- Game/Event Nights: The box office will be open prior to games and events with appropriate hours
- Will Call/Box Office Location
- The box office is located on the southeast corner of the stadium, along Capitol Avenue
- Transportation: Our Lucas Oil Stadium hotel is located approximately 1 mile from the field
- A brief 5 minute drive
- A leisurely 15 minute walk
- Parking for VIP attendees should follow the signs to their assigned lot.
- Surface area parking is available throughout downtown, please keep in mind the closer you park to the stadium the higher price you will be charged.