Stay our NCAA Hall of Champions hotel, and enjoy staying just steps away from the museum that brings the action and tradition of all 23 NCAA college sports together under one roof. Take part in the ultimate fan experience during your next trip and relive historic NCAA moments. Inside the museum, guests are able to explore over 25,000 square feet of interactive exhibits and theater displays including the "Look Up to Champions" video presentation.
The Hall of Champions is located adjacent to the NCAA National Office in Indianapolis' White River State Park. For NCAA sports fans a retail gift shop is located near the main entrance selling merchandise representing all 22 NCAA sports.
- Operating Hours
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Sunday: Noon-5pm
- Monday: Closed
- Admissions Prices
- Youth (6-18) and Seniors (65+): $3
- Adults (19+): $5
- Children (5 and under): Free
- Transportation: Our NCAA Hall of Champions hotel is located less approximately 0.5 miles from the museum
- Both via car and walking, you can expect to reach the museum in about 5 minutes