Reconnect with family, classmates, and colleagues in Indianapolis.
Spend time with loved ones playing games, enjoying great food, and taking in the local scene. Pay a visit to the IMA, home to classic and contemporary American artists.
Swap stories by the pool, on the greens of one of our many nearby golf courses, or exploring the nightlife on Georgia street.
Meet your former classmates for a weekend of reminiscing as you take in the culinary scene at Fletcher Place - your premiere Indy locale for custom cocktails and craft brews.
- Use Real Simple's Reunion Planning Guide for helpful hints on setting a timeline and sending invitations
- On a budget? Check out our Meeting & Event offers to help you get the best available rates and even earn perks as a planner.
- Learn about White River State Park and how they can help you set up space for your outdoor reunion fun.
- Not a planner? Leave the details to us. Submit a request for more information from our seasoned event planning professionals
Fun & Games
- Activities can make or break your reunion - get inspired here.
- Buffet, Potluck, or just drinks? Explore our e-menus for catered options, on-property restaurants, or discover more about the local dining scene.
- Make sure to capture every moment with great photos. Snap up local photographer Bailey Roberts to hold on to those memories.
- Indy is home to sports teams and a vibrant cultural and culinary scene. Here are the top picks for things to do in downtown Indianapolis.
Learn more about our property
From the Motor Speedway and Monument Circle, to fresh brews and farm to table cuisine – everything that makes Indy unique is right here at Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel. During your stay enjoy various attractions, like City Circle Mall, Lucas Oil Stadium, and the Indianapolis Zoo.
Relax by the outdoor heated pool overlooking Monument Circle, work out in our state-of-the-art fitness center, or stay connected with the Link@Sheraton; our lobby connection destination. With plenty of places to eat, shop and explore, guests can enjoy a truly unique experience in Indy.