Victory Field Hotel
Stay close to Sports Illustrated's "Best Minor League Ballpark in America," when you book a stay at our Victory Field hotel. Victory Field is home to Indianapolis' triple-A team baseball team, the Indianapolis Indians, and boasts many fan-friendly features including an open-air concourse, festival-style lawn seating and angled outfield seats that hug the foul lines.
Hit for a home run this summer. Tee-off with a visit to Victory Field to catch an exciting Indianapolis Indians baseball game. Book our special offer and receive:
Book online, or call 866-716-8103 and mention rate plan BASEBALL. Blackout dates apply.
Looking to make a night of it? Click the book now button above to book our best available rates today!
Our Victory Field hotel is just a fifteen minute walk to the action.
- Ticket Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm
- Saturday: 10am-4pm
- Game nights: Box office will remain open until 15 minutes after the game ends
- Will Call/Box Office Location
- The box office is located on the West side of Victory Field off Washington Street
- Transportation: Our Victory Field hotel is approximately 1 mile from the venue.
- A brief 5 minute drive
- A refreshing 15 minute walk
- Over 6,400 parking spaces are available within several blocks of Victory Field including: Government Center Garage, Indiana State Museum and White Park State Park.
- Accessible parking is available at Victory Field on a first-come, first-serve basis.