White River State Park
Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, White River State Park is just two minutes from Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel. White River State Park is Indiana's only urban state park that features an enormous amount of activities. It is so much more than hiking trails, grassy lawns and bubbling waterways. From museums to music, beautiful gardens to baseball games, White River State Park is an endless supply of entertainment for the whole family. White River State Park Attractions Include:
- The Indianapolis Zoo
- White River Gardens
- The Indiana State Museum
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- NCAA Hall of Champions
- Victory Field
- Congressional Medal of Honor Memorial
- IMAX Theater
- The Lawn
Looking to make a night of it? Click the book now button above to book our best available rates today!
Indianapolis' White River State Park is also the venue for popular events throughout the year such as the Indy Jazz Fest, the Indian Market, and the Taste of Freedom.
Directions from Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre to White River State Park:
- Start out going WEST on W OHIO ST toward N PIERSON ST.
- Turn LEFT onto N WEST ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto W WASHINGTON ST/US-40 W.
- Turn RIGHT onto SCHUMACHER WAY.
- Arrive at White River State Park.